As members of Women United, we are a part of a national network of over 70,000 passionate/caring women in over 130 groups across the United States. We are dedicated to advancing the health and welfare of all children by giving, advocating, and volunteering.
- Keep women informed about the needs of our community.
- Bring women philanthropists together to share their concerns and visions for the future
- Offer women opportunities to become engaged in the work of the United Way and its partner agencies through the allocation of their time, talent and resources.
- Apprise women of emerging trends in women's philanthropy
- Increase the number of women who are recognized as local leaders in philanthropy
TO VIEW THE 2022 UWSC, WOMEN UNITED:
- Ninth Annual "Power of the Purse" Fundraiser for Dolly Parton's Imagination Library
Details: Save the date! June 13, 2023